Connect with StudentsYour company's name recognition greatly influences the number of students who will sign up for interviews. There are a number of ways to increase name recognition at Baylor. A few suggestions are:
- Campus Newspaper: If you wish to advertise your information session and/or campus recruiting visit in the student newspaper, contact The Baylor Lariat advertising office at 254-710-3407.
- Flyers: We will distribute flyers to various departments and post them in our office and the Student Center in order to publicize your visit. Please submit flyers one month prior to interviews for approval and distribution.
- Mock Interviews: Participating in mock interviews allows additional candidates to become familiar with your company and enables you to promote your organization prior to your campus interviews. For more information call 254-710-8668 or e-mail Carolyn Muska.
- Partnerships: An excellent way to increase visibility with students and alumni is to become a Baylor Career & Professional Development Partner. To learn more about partnering with us, please call 254-710-8522 or e-mail Kevin Nall.
- Targeted E-mail: To send an e-mail message to a targeted group, send the message and the criteria to Michelle Cohenour.
- Workshops: Each semester Baylor Career & Professional Development sponsors a series of workshops on job search, résumé writing, transitioning to the work place and other related topics. If you wish to participate please call 254-710-8668 or e-mail Carolyn Muska.