Post a Job
Post a job using HireABear, the Baylor On-Campus Recruiting System!
NEW USERS — REGISTRATION:
- Access HireABear, click on "Click here to Register," and follow the directions on that page.
- Search for your Organization and select. If you cannot find your organization, click on "Can't Find Your Organization."
- Complete all sections. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Click on the "Register" button.
- To post a job, follow the steps in "To Create a New Job."
NOTE: Once you have registered, and if you posted a job, both your account and job will be in pending status. An administrator will review both your account and job. If your registration is approved, you will receive an email notification.
EXISTING USERS — LOGIN:
• Remember to login using your Username and Password.
• Update My Profile: To update employer information, click on "Edit." Make changes and click on "Save" to complete the changes.
• Update Contact Information: Click on "Edit." After making changes, click on "Save" to complete changes.
• Create a New Job: To create a new job, click on "My Jobs," then "New Job." Enter job information. Fields with an * are required information. Fill out as much information as possible to make the posting complete. In the field, "Application Instructions," enter the procedure in which a potential employee may apply for this position. Click on "Save" to update this information.
NOTE: Under the Posting Information section, if "Allow Online Referrals," is set to "Yes," candidates can submit their résumé to you through the HireABear system (i.e., you will receive email notifications with the applicants' résumés).
• Make Changes to Current Jobs: There are several sections that you may update: Position Information, Contact Information and Posting Information. To make changes to any of these sections, click on "Edit" and make your changes. Once completed, click on "Save" for each section.
NOTE: Once you add a job or make changes to a current job, this information will be reviewed by a CPD employee before it is posted.
• Register for a Career Fair: Click on the "Career Events menu ." You will see a list of all current Career Events. To view the details of the event or to register, click on the career event's name. Fill out your profile and select the appropriate fees (if any). NOTE: Once you register for an event, you will be able to immediately print the invoice by clicking on the "Invoice" button.
You will receive an email from our office to confirm your registration to the event. If you need to make changes to your profile or fees after your registration has been confirmed, you will need to contact our office at 254-710-3771 or email us at HireABear.