Welcome to the Office of Career and Professional Development!
We are here to help students and alumni achieve "Success Beyond Baylor" through career exploration, professional development, and employment resources. We'll work with you to identify career interests, map out a strategy to find internships and jobs, and coach you on how to interview with confidence and craft effective résumés. We're the on-campus specialists for résumé writing, interview strategies, networking, and professional branding and development.
Contact us today and let us help you with your career needs!
- Phone: (254) 710-3771
- Fax: (254) 710-3770
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Mailing: Baylor University-Office of Career and Professional Development, One Bear Place #97036, Waco, TX 76798-7036
- Physical Location: Paul L. Foster Success Center, Sid Richardson Building (West Wing), Room 132, 1410 S. 4th Street, Waco, TX
- Interview Suites: Sid Richardson Lower Level (East Wing)
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.