Baylor > Career and Professional Development > Students > Job Search > Campus Interview Policy
Campus Interview Policy
- If it is necessary to cancel, please do so as far in advance as possible, but no later than 2 working days before the interview. Interview spots are in high demand, and your early cancellation will give other Baylor students an opportunity to meet with the employer.
- If you need to cancel after the sign-up deadline has passed, call 254-710-3771 or stop by the Office of Career and Professional Development in the Sid Richardson Building, Room 132. You cannot cancel via e-mail.
- Late Cancellation is any cancellation received on the working day before or on the day of the interview.
- No-Show is failure to honor a scheduled appointment without prior cancellation.
- In the case of a late cancellation or no-show, you will forfeit your interviewing privileges until you meet with the Executive Director of the Office of Career and Professional Development to have your privilege reinstated. You must also write a Letter of Explanation to the employer and submit a copy of this letter to the Executive Director.