Baylor > Career and Professional Development > Employers > Campus Resources
Your company's name recognition greatly influences the number of students who will sign up for interviews. There are a number of ways to increase name recognition at Baylor. A few suggestions are:
• Career Resource Area: Career Services will display your recruiting literature in the resource area.
• Department Contacts/Lunch Arrangements: If you would like to speak with a class or have lunch with a representative of a specific department, please contact Career and Professional Development at 254.710.3771 for a list of administration and faculty department chairs.
• Flyers: We will distribute flyers to various departments and post them in our office and the Student Center in order to publicize your visit. Please submit flyers one month prior to interviews for approval and distribution.
• Information Sessions: Career Services will be happy to assist you in setting up an information session/company presentation. Please call Donna Sparks at 254.710.8666 to schedule.
• Mentors: This program connects current and recently graduated Baylor students with alumni, parents and employers in a mentoring capacity. If you wish to participate please call 254-710-8521 or email Kat Evans.
• Mock Interviews: Participating in mock interviews allows additional candidates to become familiar with your company and enables you to promote your organization prior to your campus interviews. For more information call 254.710.8668 or email Carolyn Muska.
• Partnerships: An excellent way to increase visibility with students and alumni is to become a Baylor Career Services Partner. To learn more about partnering with Baylor Career Services, please call 254.710.8522 or email Kevin Nall.
• Student Organization Contacts: If you would like a list of student organization contact persons, please call 254.710.8666 or e-mail Donna Sparks.
• Targeted E-mail: To send an e-mail message to a targeted group, send the message and the criteria to Donna Sparks.
• Workshops: Each semester Baylor Career Services sponsors a series of workshops on job search, resume writing, transitioning to the work place and other related topics. If you wish to participate please call 254.710.8668 or email Carolyn Muska.