Baylor > Counseling Center > Dietitian Services > Medical Nutrition Services
Medical Nutrition Services
Regina Mastin is our Clinical Dietitian at the Counseling Center.
She provides to Baylor Students Nutrition Services:
• Medical Diagnosis with significant nutrition implications including
Diabetes, hypoglycemia, heart disease, high blood pressure, and/or
• Food and body image concerns.
• Eating Disorder
• Weight Management (interest in losing or gaining weight)
• Digestive problems: food allergies, lactose intolerance, celiac disease, irritable bowel,
• Vegetarian or vegan diet advice
• Family history of nutrition-related disease
• Recent appetite changes
• Vitamin or mineral deficiency related to diet
• Nutritional analysis – you want to get feedback on your diet and eat smarter.
To seek the services of the counseling center’s Dietitian, you must first get a referral from a clinician at the counseling center. Just use our walk-in services and meet with a clinician and let them know your concerns, if you are already seeing a clinician at the counseling center, talk to them today about a possible referral to the Dietitian.
The Dietitian will work with you if your concerns need referrals into the community as well.