Baylor > Counseling Center > About BUCC
The mission of the Department for Counseling Services is to facilitate the educational experience and total development of students by enhancing mental health and well-being.
The Department of Counseling Services provides:
Confidentiality and Records
- Individual, couples, and group counseling for students with psychological concerns
- Crisis intervention for students experiencing a psychological crisis or emergency
- Psychiatric services are not currently available through the Baylor Counseling Center.
- Medical nutrition therapy by a licensed and registered dietitian
- Outreach and prevention programs for students
- Consultation services for faculty, staff, families, and friends of students
- Practicum training for clinical psychology doctoral students
Overview of BUCC's confidentiality and counseling records policies.
How to contact BUCC.
Where Are We Located?
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Diversity Vision Statement