Welcome to the Baylor University Counseling CenterMcLane Student Life Center
The Counseling Services strives to facilitate the educational experience and total development of students by enhancing mental health and well-being. Our staff works to focus on each individual's strengths to help promote meaningful life choices by working through issues that students face throughout the college experience.
The Counseling Center provides:
- Individual, couples, and group counseling for students with psychological concerns
- Crisis intervention for students experiencing a psychological crisis or emergency
- Psychiatric services are not currently available through the Baylor Counseling Center.
- Medical nutrition therapy by a licensed and registered dietitian
- Outreach and prevention programs for students
- Consultation services for faculty, staff, families, and friends of students (What is Consultation?)
- Practicum training for clinical psychology doctoral students