Baylor in England - Deposit & Payment Information
- A nonrefundable deposit of $700, and a completed application form is due by Friday, November 30th for entry into the program.
- The balance of the program fees ($4,600 if you are reserving a single room, and $4,400 if you are reserving a double room) is due by March 24, 2008.
- If a student withdraws from the program after the balance due payment deadline program fees will be refunded to the extent that uncommitted and recoverable funds are available.
Cancellation of Program
- Baylor University reserves the right to cancel or make changes to the program in cases of emergency or changed conditions or in the interest of the group. Should Baylor University cancel the program, full refunds will be made unless the cancellation is due to political, natural, technological, or other catastrophes beyond its control in which case Baylor University will be able to refund only uncommitted and recoverable funds.
- It is recommended that students purchase trip cancellation insurance that provides reimbursement for non-refundable trip payments, non-refundable airline tickets, and deposits if the program is cancelled by Baylor for events beyond its control, or if the student has to withdraw from the program due to illness, death or other specific unforeseen circumstances.