Please consider the questions below, which were used at our first East Village Open Forum, in making your comments using the box below. Your comments will be confidential.
- Baylor 2012's Imperative II is to Create a Truly Residential Campus – What characteristics do you feel are embodied by that statement?
- Where on the Baylor Campus do you feel the greatest sense of Baylor's Christian Mission?
- What attracts and retains students to live on the Baylor Campus? How can a new facility contribute?
- Where on the Baylor Campus (spaces, location, etc.) does a strong sense of community exist?
- What are some of the key characteristics you would like to see in a new student residence?
- Where do students like to study and what features would best support study in the residential environment?
- What are some of the key characteristics you would like to see in a new student dining experience?
- Where do students like to hang out and what are some of the key features of great social space for Baylor students?
- What questions should the planning team and the university be exploring regarding creating a new student residence or enhancing the residential community at Baylor?