What is it?
We want each international student's transition to the U.S. to be smooth and easy! U.S. students and family volunteers are key in this transition.
As an International "Welcoming Our World" Volunteer, you take care of one international student through the process of early move-in week.
THE WEEK'S ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Picking them up from the airport
- Transporting them to campus
- Checking in with them at the ISSS office
- Helping them move into their dorm or apartment
- Shopping at WalMart for necessary items they could not bring on the plane
During Early Move-In Week
You and your students are invited to attend an appreciation dinner for further fellowship and celebration of their arrival at Baylor University!