Department Resources
Criteria & Responsibilities
When the department wishes to sponsor any international visiting scholar, they must first complete the Visiting Scientist/Scholar Agreement (VSA) in the Office of the Vice Provost for Research, for all international scholars. This link contains information about that process.

Determining Correct Visa
Information about how to determine the correct VISA type.

Scholar Categories
The link list all of the categories of J-1 Exchange Visitors at Baylor University.

Department DS-2019 Request Form

Extension/Program Dates