Baylor > Campus Recreation > Outdoor Adventure > Line Camp > Required Forms
Baylor Outdoor Adventure Line Camp: Colorado 2016
All Forms Due: July 1st
Required Form Instructions:
Please mail all completed forms to:
- The paperwork consists of 5 separate forms.
- The Forms can be printed front-to-back on 8 1/2 x11 paper. ALL PAGES MUST BE SUBMITTED.
- Please make sure all copies are fully legible, or they may not be accepted.
- Participants under the age of 18 MUST HAVE A PARENT'S OR LEGAL GUARDIAN'S SIGNATURE.
- Each participant needs his/her own form. Siblings cannot sign on the same form.
- Release forms must be filled out in black or blue ink (no pencil).
Baylor University Outdoor Adventure Line Camp
One Bear Place #97100
Waco TX 76798-7100
Health and Medical History and Release Form - Baylor
Outdoor Adventure Standards of Conduct Form - Baylor
Adventure Experiences Inc, Risk Release
Scenic River Tours, Inc Risk Release
Baylor Liability Release and Indemnity Agreement - Please complete the appropriate form
Minor Consent Form
- Complete by parent for minor student
Adult Consent Form
- Complete by students 18 and over
Thank you! We are sincerely looking forward to your adventure this summer! Please email Cody_Schrank
or call 254-710-3315 if you have any questions at all. See you soon!