Baylor > Campus Recreation > Intramurals > Sports & Schedules > Golf Tournament
||April 15, 2015
||April 16, 2015
|Location of Games:
||Cottonwood Creek Golf Course
||A team is comprised of 2 participants. 2 players are required in order to avoid a forfeit.
The following are general rules. Detailed rules can be found under the rules link on the right. Soccer will follow the rules outlined in the National Federation (High School) Rules Book.
- Both players on a team will play their own ball and keep track of their own strokes
- The lowest score (number of strokes) for each hold between the two members is recorded
- If player A has a score of 6 on a hole while his partner has a score of 4 the team records the lower score, 4 for the hole.
- Teams will play 18 holes (9 holes each day)
- The lowest combined score will win the tournament
- Golfers will be responsible for providing their own clubs.
- A golf cart will be provided. One per team.
Two entries per organization will receive intramural points.