Baylor > Campus Recreation > Intramurals > Sports & Schedules > Golf Tournament
||April 8, 2015
||April 16, 2015
|Location of Games:
||Cottonwood Creek Golf Course
||A team is comprised of 2 participants. 2 players are required in order to avoid a forfeit.
The following are general rules:
- Both players on a team will play their own ball and keep track of their own strokes
- The lowest score (number of strokes) for each hold between the two members is recorded
- If player A has a score of 6 on a hole while his partner has a score of 4 the team records the lower score, 4 for the hole.
- Teams will play 18 holes (9 holes each day)
- The lowest combined score will win the tournament
- Golfers will be responsible for providing their own clubs.
- A golf cart will be provided. One per team.
Two entries per organization will receive intramural points.