Baylor > Campus Recreation > Intramurals > Sports & Schedules > Almost Golf
||August 26, 2015
||August 29, 2015
|Location of Games:
||Baylor Almost Golf Course
- A team is comprised of two (2) players.
- One iron: 7 iron, 8 iron, or 9 iron
- Pitching Wedge
- An Almost Golf ball must be used at all times.
- All strokes must be taken off the provided mat.
- NO Mulligans.
- Players will keep their own score.
- "Best Ball" will be used.
- Both players will play their own ball from the same spot off the mat.
- The next shot will be taken from the "best" shot of the two shots taken.
- There is a 9 stroke limit per hole.
- Meaning, the highest score on any given hole is a 9.