Baylor > Campus Recreation > Intramurals > Sports & Schedules > Tennis
||Co-Rec Doubles: October 21, 2015
Men/Women Singles: April 6, 2016
||Co-Rec Doubles: November 2, 2015
Men/Women Singles: April 18, 2016
||Pool Play to All-University Tournament
|Location of Games:
||Marrs McLean Tennis Courts on 5th Street
- A Co-Rec Doubles team is comprised of 2 participants (1 male, 1 female).
- A Singles team is comprised of 1 participant.
- Subs are not allowed after the first scheduled game.
- Each organization can enter 12 teams.
- The 4 highest-finishing teams will be used for intramural points.
- Players must bring their own rackets.
- Intramural Sports will provide the game balls.
- Participants will play one set.
- Set is won by the first person to win six games.
- No tiebreakers.
- Teams must report their scores to the Intramural Staff following each match.
All-University Tournament Eligibility:
- In order to be eligible to compete in the All-University Tournament, teams must:
- Be the top team of their division
- Obtain a cumulative sportsmanship rating of 3.0 during the regular season.
- In addition, at-large bids will be awarded at the discretion of the Championship Selection Committee.
To govern play, United States Tennis Association rules