Baylor > Campus Recreation > Intramurals > General Information > Registration
Intramural Event Registration
For registration and event scheduling, Baylor Intramural Sports partners with IMLeagues. Before getting started, be sure to check out the 2014-2015 Event Planner, where you'll find registration dates and costs for each intramural event.
First, you will need to CREATE YOUR IMLeagues ACCOUNT:
- Visit the
IMLeagues Website and REGISTER using your Baylor email address.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
JOIN A TEAM:
- Log in to your
- Click the Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page.
Then either ACCEPT A REQUEST from the captain to join his/her team or REQUEST TO JOIN a specific team.
REQUESTING TO JOIN A TEAM:
CREATE A TEAM (for Team Captains):
- Find the team and captain's name on division/league page and request to join their team.
- Go to the captain's player card page, view his team and request to join.
PAYING FOR YOUR TEAM:
- Log in to your
- Click the Create Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page.
- Choose the sport.
- Choose your league, division of play and preferred playing time.
- Add your team and then click the Invite Members link to ask players to join your team. They will have to accept your invitation to join.
Don't have a team in mind yet? REGISTER TO PLAY AS A FREE AGENT!
- To complete the registration process, a team representative must come into the Campus Recreation Office (located in the SLC) to pay for your team.
- Payments must be made by 4:30 PM on the final day of the registration period.
- Accepted payment types include: Cash or Check ONLY.
- Teams will not be approved until they have paid.
Information on each sport can be found on our website
and you can also pick up an Event Information Sheet in the Campus Recreation Office (located in the SLC). It will provide you and your teammates with good information to review before your first game.
For some sports (dodgeball, flag football, indoor volleyball, basketball, outdoor soccer and softball), a representative for each team will need to attend a Captain's Meeting. There will be information available about these mandatory meetings at the registration counter and on the Managers and Captains web page.
The week after registration ends, each team captain will receive an e-mail about the schedules and any other pertinent information. Schedules will be available through the Baylor IM Leagues site.