Where character meets competition.
The Baylor Intramural Sports program strives to provide students with a variety of recreational opportunities that allow them to engage in healthy competition while developing character and maintaining integrity and sportsmanship.
Whether you are a gifted athlete or you just want to play for fun, the Baylor Intramural Sports program is the place for you!
- Who can play?
- Intramural events are open to all enrolled Baylor students, faculty and staff who have paid the respective usage fees, meet University eligibility guidelines and are in good standing with the University.
- When Do We Play?
- Intramural games are scheduled to play Monday - Thursday between 5pm and midnight. Weekend play may occur if there is a high numbers of participants or teams, or if poor weather forces delays.
- What Leagues Are Offered?
- Baylor Intramural Sports offers several different leagues for both men’s and women’s events and competitions:
- Gold League: Large fraternities and sororities.
- Green League: Smaller fraternities and sororities.
- Residence Hall League: Students living in any of Baylor’s residence halls.
- Open League: Students who want to get together and play, but are not associated with a specific student organization.