Baylor > Campus Recreation > Facilities > Indoor Facilities > McLane SLC > Lock-Ins & After-Hours Events > Reservation Request Guidelines
Reservation Request Guidelines
- All Reservation Requests MUST be submitted online via the Baylor Campus Recreation website.
- Reservation Requests MAY NOT be submitted:
- Any more than one (1) calendar year in advance the desired event date.
- Any less than two (2) months prior to the desired event date.
- Once the Reservation Request is submitted online it will automatically be sent to both the Departments of Campus Recreation and the University Host.
- The availability of the date will be verified by the Department of Campus Recreation, however no notice of confirmation will be sent until after that calendar date has passed.
- If multiple groups request the same future event date on the same 24-hour calendar day (not more than one calendar year in advance), then a drawing will be arranged and held at the McLane Student Life Center in an effort to fairly determine which group may reserve the facility on the date requested.
- Only one request per organization, school, church or group may be submitted for the same event date and/or the same type of event.
- No more than one (1) after-hours event will be held in any Campus Recreation facility on a given date. (i.e. project graduation and senior party).
- Failure to comply with any of the above guidelines will likely result in the forfeiture of this Reservation Request and may jeopardize future requests submitted by your organization school, church or group.
Please submit your request using the After-Hours Event Reservation Request Form.