We have several ways for you to plug in
*If you are a bringing a large group, please email the Campus Kitchen Director in advance at Devan Mayer
Volunteers pick up recovered/unused food from dining halls on campus and delivery it to the Salvation Army
- Monday - Friday at 3:00 p.m. Recovery Manager: Dylan Lee
To sign up for a shift, please email: email@example.com
Volunteers pick up prepared food from the cookings shifts and deliver it to Mission Waco or the Family Abuse Center
- Tuesday at 5:45 p.m.
- Wednesday at 5:15 p.m.
- Thursday at 5:45 p.m.
- Delivery Manager: Madison Stewart
To sign up for a shift, please email: Madison_Stewart@baylor.edu
The kitchen crew prepares healthy, nutritious meals in Penland's' Commercial Kitchen
Meet in Penland Crossroads Dining Hall, near the swipe machines
*Please wear closed-toed shoes and pants. Long hair should be tied back.*
- Tuesday 3:45 - 5:45 p.m. with Kitchen Managers Abby and Christiana
- Wednesday 3:30 - 5:30 pm with Kitchen Managers Aaron and Paige
- Thursday 3:45 - 5:45 with Kitchen Managers Abby and Kelsey
- Head Kitchen Manager: Aaron Guajardo
For more information, or for your organization to adopt a shift, please contact Aaron_Guajardo@baylor.edu
THE BAYLOR COMMUNITY GARDEN
students water, harvest, plant, and prune the fruits and vegetables we grow in our garden
Located at 9th and James, next to the Browning Square Apartments
For more information about the garden, please contact Kathleen_Lokey@baylor.edu