Professional Selling at Baylor
Dedicated to excellence in sales education and based in the university's Hankamer School of Business, the Center for Professional Selling is recognized as one of the premier global information resources for the sales profession. (LEARN MORE)
- ProSales Takes 2nd Place in National Team Competition
- ProSales take Three of the Top 10 Finishes in National Sales Decathlon
- ProSales Students Gain Invaluable Experience at Top Gun Training Retreat
- Research Shows that Sales Center Education Makes a Substantial Difference in Student Performance After Graduation
- High Expectations for Excellence in Teaching Earns Dixon an Award
- Baylor Professor Teaches Students How to Negotiate and How Not To Be a Rude Customer
- ProSales Student Featured in 9Lenses Internship Video
- WILS 1320: Unemployment Rates for Recent College Graduates and Companies Cutting Entry Level Jobs and Training Budgets
- Wall Street Journal: Where Did All the Entry-Level Jobs Go?
- October2320Great Northwoods Sales Warm-UpUniversity of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- November0120ProSales - Homecoming Breakfast / Parade Watch PartyMeet at the Center, watch the parade in a special roped-off area!
- November0520PDP - First Wednesday CB 510
- November0720Hankamer Ethics Sales CompetitionBaylor University
- November0720International Collegiate Sales Competition (ICSC)Florida State University