Full-Time MBA Degree Plan
The standard MBA degree plan consists of:
- 35 credit hours of core classes
- 15 credit hours of electives
- 3 credit hour internship
If you are seeking a more focused degree, Baylor offers a number of ways to customize your degree to develop the skills your career requires.
- Concentrate your degree in a specific field of study by devoting 9 elective hours to finance, information systems, international business or marketing classes
- Enroll in a unique healthcare or entrepreneurship specialization.
- Partner with other Baylor programs to pursue a joint degree.
Regardless of your pursuits, you will have the opportunity to complete Baylor's Define...Discover...Deliver core curriculum, which consists of three semesters. Each core semester focuses on one of these distinct learning perspectives and is the foundation of the MBA program.
An undergraduate degree in business is not required to join the full-time MBA program. Baylor offers Business Foundations during the summer and fall semesters that prepares non-business undergraduates for the MBA core curriculum. If you previously received an undergraduate degree in business, BF is optional.
The degree plan with Business Foundations is a traditional two-year, full-time MBA program. Without Business Foundations, you complete the program in 16 months.
Online MBA Degree Plan
The online MBA degree plan consists of 48 credit hours of core classes and 12 hours of Business Foundation courses.
- Students with an undergraduate degree in business from an AACSB-accredited institution can complete an accelerated MBA degree online in 12 months by taking two courses per term.
- Students without an undergraduate degree in business can earn the MBA degree online in 16 months by completing the core courses plus two additional Business Foundation courses.