Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Students
Scholarships are available for students attending Baylor University who are pursuing a major or minor in entrepreneurship within the Hankamer School of Business. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and need with primary consideration given to need.
The deadline for scholarship applications for the 2015-2016 year (including Summer 2015) is April 1, 2015.
Step 1: Complete a FAFSA
In order to be considered for a need-based Entrepreneurship Scholarship, you need to first complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and then complete our online application.
- The government deadline for online FAFSA applications for the 2015 - 2016 academic year is midnight, Central Daylight Time, June 30, 2015. However, Baylor's FAFSA priority deadline is March 1, 2015.
- Any corrections or updates to your FAFSA must be submitted by midnight, Central Daylight Time, Sept. 19, 2015
- Complete the online FAFSA application at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
- When completing the 2015-2016 FAFSA, use 2014 tax information. The FAFSA always uses the prior year's tax data since that is the most recent year available
Step 2: Complete the entrepreneurship scholarship application and drop off a transcript
Please spend sufficient time filling out the online scholarship application, but remember that most browsers have a built-in timeout feature.
To avoid losing your work on the application, compose your written portions using a word processing application (like Microsoft Word or Notepad) and then copy and paste larger paragraphs into the online form.
It would be a good idea to keep a copy of what you submit. Once you have submitted the application you will need to bring your transcript (unofficial is acceptable) to Linda Ramirez in the John F. Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship, Suite HSB301. If you have any questions please email Linda Ramirez.
Entrepreneurship scholarships available
Below is a list of scholarships available through Baylor Entrepreneurship.
- Adams Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Bill and Eva Williams Scholarship
- Chas F Worrell, III Academic Scholarship
- Chris and Lamar Moore Scholarship
- C.W. Jones Scholarship
- David and Sandy Sledge Scholarship
- Dr Wayman Spence Scholarship
- Drayton McLane, Jr. HSB Scholarship
- Ezra Thomas Little Scholarship
- George and Bonnie Martin Scholarship
- James and Donna Hollon Scholarship
- Jim and Xan Foulks Scholarship
- John Graham Jones Scholarship
- John Weldon Youngblood Scholarship
- Justin/Frances Longenecker Scholarship
- Kay and Don Elliott Scholarship
- Lance and Lauren Byrd Scholarship
- Milton and Rebecca Ellisor Scholarship
- Scott and Susannah Salmans Scholarship
- Shepherd Spence N. Brown Scholarship
- Tartaglino-Richards Fam Scholarship
- Willis Family Scholarship
- Winston Wolfe Scholarship
If you have any questions regarding entrepreneurship scholarships, please contact Linda Ramirez in the John F. Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship, Suite HSB301 by email or call 254-710-4157.