Enrolling At Baylor
To be admitted to the business school, you must first be admitted to Baylor University.
Declaring Your Major
To declare a business major, you must formally apply for admission to the business school. Unless you are in the Baylor Business Fellows program, you will likely meet the requirements for admission at the conclusion of your sophomore year.
Requirements for Admission
Prior to applying to the business school, you must meet the following requirements:
Complete the following courses with a minimum grade of "C":
- BUS 1301
- MIS 1305
- ACC 2303
- ACC 2304
- ECO 2306
- ECO 2307
- QBA 2302
- QBA 2305
Complete or Transfer Credit for the following:
- ENG 1302
- ENG 1304
- MTH 1309/1321
- MTH 1308/1304 (only students requiring Pre-Calculus.)
- BIC 1413 (only BIC students)
- BIC 1323 (only BIC students)
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 (Transfers must have at least 12hrs at Baylor)
- 60 Hours Earned Credit
Setup A Pre-admission Appointment
After grades have been finalized, you must setup a Pre-Admission Appointment with an advisor.
During the pre-admission appointment, you will:
- Review admission requirements with your advisor
- Complete your admissions form
- Declare a BBA major(s) and non-business minor(s), if applicable
- Plan remaining semesters and determine graduation date
After You're Admitted
Upon completing 75 credit hours, you will need to file for graduation by setting up a graduation plan appointment with your advisor.
During your appointment, you will make any changes to your semester sequence and declare the semester in which you plan to graduate.
If at any time you have questions concerning admissions, graduation or issues concerning your academic progress, please feel free to contact your advisor.