The LAUNCH Accelerated Commercialization Program (ACP) connects your innovation to the best possible market.
*ACP teams refine commercialization strategies by discovering hidden upsides and/or identifying unobvious pitfalls.
*ACP drives implementation readiness by creating integrated execution plans and developing a comprehensive leadership strategy.
*ACP clients, spanning wide industry range and company size from start-up to Fortune 50, report a more than 75% project success rate over the past 6 years.
ACP Impact Multipliers
- Broad faculty experiences delivers needed cross-functional perspectives
- Professional coaching deepens client learning and assures impact on business
- Measuring and developing competencies required for innovation leadership drives organizational capabilities
- Cutting-edge, 3 day Accelerated Commercialization Workshop for project heads and project teams. A power-packed, active learning experience using your project, not lectures.
- Senior consulting team gives formal progress reviews at 3 weeks and 6 weeks.
- Final presentation to expert panel of business leaders and investors at 9 week endpoint.
Ideal projects focus on commercializing technology-based innovations in US and overseas markets.
The ACP program has a limited number of projects that will be accepted.
Next ACP Workshop is May 20 - 22, 2013
Registration opens April 30th
LAUNCH Innovative Business Accelerator
at the Baylor Research & Innovation Collaboration (BRIC)
in partnership with:
Technology Entrepreneurship Initiative,
Escalade, LLC and Sunzer Consulting Group
Click Here to learn more about the BRIC