Whether you have a patent pending in China or a promising gizmo under R&D in the U.S., your technology innovation requires a fully vetted commercialization plan to become investment-ready. And that takes time as much as money.
TEI co-program director Dr. Gregory Leman is himself an inventor on a number of pending patents. He knows what an entrepreneur faces once the grand slam idea is looking real. His goal is to make sparks fly for your project so that – far from stalling out – your innovation is poised for market launch.
Here are just some of the benefits our past Innovators have experienced when sponsoring a TEI Team ~
- A choice between U.S.-based Team and cross-cultural i5 Team embedded in China ~ with you.
- Intensive, compressed timeline leading to more rapid market readiness.
- Cost effective market research.
- Powerful methodology, utilizing Supercoach' Entrepreneurial Training, a world-class process and TEI's "engine under the hood."
- Ownership of all project-specific deliverables such as your business plan, grant application, research findings, etc.
- Professionally prepared commercialization elements that are practical and immediately usable.
- Development of a compelling story that validates and communicates the tech venture's unique business opportunity.
- Regained focus and enthusiasm for developing the next phase of your business.
See how our past project sponsors have benefited from the TEI program.