ProSales Golf Outing
from left to right:
Sam Azide (ProSales Junior),
Keith Link (Occidental Petroleum),
Melanie Wyman (ProSales Junior),
Madeline Perkins (ProSales Senior),
pictured with Adam Bamford (Liberty Mutual, Event Co-Chair)
Each spring, the Center for Professional Selling hosts the ProSales Golf Outing, which allows ProSales students to engage with members of the business community as a part of their professional development.
Companies can participate in the ProSales Golf Outing at an individual registration level. Company registrants will have the opportunity to network with multiple students throughout play, as students will rotate bays in between games.
All ProSales students participate in the ProSales Golf Outing as all expenses (club rentals, balls, transportation, food) are paid for by the Center.
Upcoming Golf Outing
Friday, April 21, 2017
Top Golf, Dallas, Texas
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Corporate Registration: $500 ($442 is tax-deductible)
- Board Member (non-partners) Registration: $125 ($67 is tax-deductible)
Limited Spots Available!
- All registrations include:
- An opportunity to network with ProSales students in each bay
- Club rentals/balls
- Climate controlled/ weather proof fun!