Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Business Scholars Describe How to Rectify Managerial Malpractice That Discourages Employee Engagement
- When Work and Life Overlap: The Pros and Cons of Boundary Violations
- When Your Spouse Calls and Interrupts Your Workday, Is That a Good Thing?
- Army-Baylor Wins Second Place at Clarion National Case Competition
- May3020Austin EMBA Class VisitBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727
- May3020Austin EMBA Information SessionBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Drive, Suite 240 Austin, TX 78727