Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- A Study Has Revealed the Best Part of Your Workday to Take a Break
- Baylor Student-Managed Investment Fund Distributes Money for Scholarships
- Why We Can't Put Our Smartphones Down - and What it's Doing to Our Relationships
- Stock Prices that Go Public Together, Move Together
- March2220ProSales Information SessionFoster 218
- March2320Free Enterprise Forum: Matt Miller and Chip McElroyHankamer School of Business, Foster 240
- March2420Population Health SymposiumBill Daniel Student Union Building - Barfield Drawing Room, Houston Room, Lipscomb Room, Claypool Room, and Cowden Room.