Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Smartphone Obsession is Putting Relationships at Risk as More Australians ‘pphub’ Their Partners
- Investigating Tax Thresholds to Help Developing Countries Increase Economic Growth
- Seven Female IT Leaders Shattering Glass Ceilings
- Financing Innovation in the U.S. and Western Europe
- April2520MIS End of Semester PartyGroves Apartments Clubhouse
- April2820LEED Gold CeremonyPaul L. Foster Campus - 2nd Floor