Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Video: Kathie Lee and Hoda Discuss Baylor "Phubbing" Research
- Phone Snubbed' People Likely to Turn to Social Media for Acceptance: Study
- Phone Snubbed People at High Risk of Stress, Depression: Study
- Audio: Baylor Professor Discusses New Smartphone, Social Media Research
- July0720Class Visit: Private EquityBaylor EMBA Dallas Campus Cooper Aerobics Center 12230 Preston Road, Dallas TX 75230
- July0720Class Visit: Healthcare Financial ManagementBaylor EMBA Campus / Cooper Aerobics Center 12230 Preston Road, Dallas TX 75243