Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Keller Center Research Report - December 2016
- New York Law Banning Airbnb Challenged in Federal Court
- The Southern Economic Association Honors Tisha Lin Nakao Emerson With Its Kenneth G. Elzinga Distinguished Teaching Award
- How the Stars of 'Fixer Upper' Transformed a Town in Texas
- December0220Baugh Center and Baylor Economics Welcome Jeremy Jackson to CampusHankamer School of Business, Foster 332
- December0220Class Visit: Evidence Based Decision Making (Statistics)Dallas Executive MBA Campus - Cooper Aerobics Center 12230 Preston Road, Dallas TX 75230
- December0220Class Visit: Manufacturing & Service OperationsDallas EMBA Campus - Cooper Aerobics Center 12230 Preston Road, Dallas TX 75230
- December0220Class Visit: Aligning IT Healthcare EnterprisesDallas EMBA Campus - Cooper Aerobics Center 12230 Preston Road, Dallas TX 75230
- December0320Class Visit: Manufacturing & Service OperationsDallas EMBA Campus - Cooper Aerobics Center 12230 Preston Road, Dallas TX 75230