Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Lee’s Summit Woman Becomes First African-American Miss Missouri USA
- Progress Coming on North Bay Recommendations for Change
- Living Small
- Food Sensitivities: Wrong Food Habit May Damage Diet Plan
- October0320Baugh Center and AEI Co-Sponsored Debate: Rep Frank Wolf and Amb Tony HallHankamer School of Business, Foster 240
- October0420Dean's Luncheon for RetireesPaul and Jane Meyer Conference Center, at the Paul L. Foster Campus for Business & Innovation (FOS 250)
- October0420Capital One Information SessionFoster 126
- October0520Pragmatic Optimism in the Fight Against Poverty: Lessons from Behavioral EconomicsMcClinton Auditorium - Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation