Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- D.A.R.E. to Keep Kids Off Tech
- How Much Time Do Families Really Spend on Their Cellphones?
- For Founders Looking to Crowdfund Their Startups, Not All Investors Are Created Equal
- Does Religion Make Us Worse People?
- November3020Austin Executive MBA - Class Visit & DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240
- December0820HSB Faculty/Staff Christmas DinnerBanquet Room, Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation