Baylor New Venture Competition
Baylor University's entrepreneurship program is excited to host the fourth annual Baylor New Venture Competition.
The Baylor New Venture Competition is a two-day, dual round business plan competition and speed pitch competition promoting entrepreneurship and small business development.
The competition, underwritten by an anonymous gift to Baylor University and the Hankamer School of Business, provides students with expert feedback and the opportunity to win prizes to help fund their ventures.
This year's competition event will take place on February 27-28, 2015.
Want to catch all the action? Click to below to register your attendance to see who wins the grand prizes!
Be sure to click About The Competition to find out more about competition tracks, format, and other details!
View highlights from the 2014 New Venture Competition
2015 Finalists Announced!
We are happy to announce the 12 finalists for the 2015 Baylor New Venture Competition. They are:
- 6S Medical LLC - University of Utah
- Advyzr - Baruch College
- Driven Analytics, Inc. - University of Oklahoma
- FreshSpire - University of Pennyslvania
- Kordate Solutions, Inc. - University of Arkansas
- Luminostics, Inc. - University of Houston
- Plasma Bionics LLC - Oklahoma State University
- RelishMBA - University of Virginia
- The Chef Shelf - Texas Christian University
- Wavve Stream Inc. - University of Houston
- Wheel Shields - University of Maryland
- Zeolytic - University of Houston
We are excited to have all of these outstanding teams travel to Baylor University on February 27-28, 2015 to compete for their part of over $130,000 in cash and prizes!
To register your attendance, please click the button below:
2014 Competition Winners Announced
Congratulations to the 2014 winners, REEcycle, who took home the $25,000 Grand Prize!