Baylor New Venture Competition
Baylor University's entrepreneurship program is excited to host the fourth annual Baylor New Venture Competition.
The Baylor New Venture Competition is a two-day, dual round business plan competition and speed pitch competition promoting entrepreneurship and small business development.
The competition, underwritten by an anonymous gift to Baylor University and the Hankamer School of Business, provides students with expert feedback and the opportunity to win prizes to help fund their ventures.
Next year's competition event will take place on February 25-27, 2016.
Want to catch all the action? Click to below to register your attendance to see who wins the grand prizes!
Be sure to click About The Competition to find out more about competition tracks, format, and other details!
2016 Finalists Announced!
We are happy to announce the 12 finalists for the 2016 Baylor New Venture Competition. They are:
- Actio Systems, LLC - University of Arkansas
- Bringitt / Peer-to-Peer Shipping - Michigan State University
- B&P Bioinnovations - Tulane University
- Empower - University of Iowa
- Higea Technologies - Cal Poly
- Parking Grid Technologies - Auburn University
- PetSnap - University of California Los Angeles
- Rhizofeed, LLC - University of Pikeville
- TriFusion Materials - Texas A&M University
- VasoCorp - University of West Georgia
- Vibronix - Purdue University
- Waterless Buddy's LLC - University of North Carolina
We look forward to hosting teams at Baylor University on February 26-27, 2016 to compete for over $138,000 in cash and prizes!
View highlights from the Baylor New Venture Competition
2015 Competition Winners Announced!
Congratulations to the 2015 winners, Wheel Shields, who took home the $30,000 Grand Prize!
Chase Kaczmarek and Victoria Lee, Wheel Shields, University of Maryland