Published Journal Papers
- Milovich, Jr., M. (2015). Moving Technology Leaders up the Influence Curve: Preparing IS Leaders for Top Management Roles. MIS Quarterly Executive, Accepted by Mar, 2015.
- Milovich, Jr., M. (2015). Keeping up with IT strategy in a world of constant business change: What does a strategic CIO’s role really look like? MIS Quarterly Executive, 14(3), September 2015, 125-135.
- Zhang, S., Yu, L., Wakefield R., and Leidner, D. E. (2015). Friends or Foes: Cyberbullying in Social Network Sites. The DATA BASE for Advances in Information Systems, Accepted by Jan, 2015.
- Wimble, M., Phillips, B., Tripp, J., and Milic, N (2015). On Search Cost and the Long Tail: The Moderating Role of Search Cost. Information Systems and e-Business Management, Accepted by September 2015.
- Koch, H., Gonzalez, E., and Leidner, D. E. (2012). Bridging the work-social divide: The emotional response to organizational social networking sites. The European Journal of Information Systems, April 3, 2012 on-line publication.
- Leidner, D. E., Lo, J., and Preston, D. (2011). An empirical investigation of the relationship of IS strategy with firm performance. Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 20, 4, 419-437.
- Lo, J., and Riemenschneider, C. (2011). Heterogeneity of IT employees: An analysis of a model of perceived organizational support by job type. DATA BASE for Advances in Information Systems, 42, 3, 71-95.
- Leidner, D. E., Koch, H and Gonzalez, E. (2010). Assimilating generation Y IT new hires into USAA's workforce: The role of an enterprise 2.0 system. MIS Quarterly Executive, 9, 4, 229-242.
- Buyurgan, N., Hardgrave, B. C., Lo, J., and Walker, R. T. (2009). RFID in healthcare: A framework of uses and opportunities. International Journal of Advanced Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, 1, 1, 1-25.