Rene is a third-year PhD student in Information Systems. He graduated with a BS in computer science at the University of Central Texas (now known as Tarleton State University), in Killeen Texas. He received his MSIS degree in 2009 from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. Rene has worked in the computing and information systems field for 30 years with experience in applications development, Information Technology, security, local area networks and wide area networks, and IT management. Rene enjoys learning, exercise, and family.
- MSIS, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Belton, Texas
- BS - Computer Science, University of Central Texas, Killeen, Texas
Expected Year of Graduation
Dr. Cindy Riemenschneider
- Cyber Security
- Stigma in Information Systems
- Psychological Contract in IS
- IS Ontology/Epistemology
Published Conference Proceedings
- Leidner, D. E., Moquin, R., Riemenschneider, C. and Rutner, P. (2013). Antecedents to stigma: Factors that diminish IT value. Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences 2013 Proceedings. Maui, HI.
- Moquin, R. (2011). Software compliance: The factors impacting compliance. Americas Conference on Information Systems 2011 Proceedings. Detroit, MI.
Awards and Honors
- Association of Information Systems
- Golden Key Fraternity