Mike has over 30 years of technology experience in both small and large companies. His work has been performance-focused with IT vision, convergent strategy, and tactical foresight as a business champion. He has leadership expertise in: cost controls, developing and managing teams, recruiting and retaining key reports, and process improvements. Mike's experience is in operations and back-office technology roles. In addition to consulting, Mike is a former vice president of technology for a Fortune 500 company where he was responsible for the company's global data center and he is a former adjunct-faculty member.
- MBA, Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- BA - Management (Concentration: Finance), Capital University, Columbus, Ohio
Expected Year of Graduation
Dr. Dorothy E. Leidner
- Business value of information technology and information system strategy
- Efficiency in operations and deployment of innovations
- Culture and the organizational change of anytime, anywhere computing