Graduate Business Association (GBA)
The GBA provides opportunities for students including: leadership roles, social and cultural events, student/faculty mixers and contact with alumni.
Major goals each semester include:
- Assist in orientation activities
- Organize community service events
- Assist faculty with arranging guest speakers
- Assist in recruiting quality MBA students
- Sponsor social events
GBA Officers - Fall 2017
- President – Andrew Donsbach
- Vice President – Janise Marvin
- Secretary – Ryan Carter
- Treasurer – Matt Turk
- Social – Ashley Hodge
- Intramural – TBD
- Community Service – Ashley Willard
- Alumni Relations – Daniel Edwards
- Macc/MTax Rep – Karissa Marvin
- Core 1 Rep – Brad Mead
- Core 2 Rep – TBD
- Core 3 Rep – Seth Borsellino
- MSEco Rep – Austin Hubbert
- MSIS Rep – AV Jonnabhotla
Join GBA on Facebook!
Baylor Business Women
Baylor Business Women is dedicated to developing a strong network of Christian women that provides opportunities for personal growth and business relationship development.
Future Healthcare Executives
The Robbins MBA Healthcare Program sponsors the Future Healthcare Executives for current students, students in residency and alumni. The program enables each member to be better educated and more prepared for challenges facing healthcare leaders today.