Marketing at Baylor
Welcome to the Marketing department in the Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University. Marketing offers courses and experiences that prepare students with the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in today's rapidly changing marketplace.
In the classroom, we focus on innovative, experiential approaches to teaching. Our faculty are leaders in research and engage with our students in research and service that impacts our larger community.Opportunities to Study Within the Marketing Department
- Investing in People
- What Is a Future Income Stream Really Worth?
- The Pros & Cons of Corporate Social Responsibility [BBR]
- 10 Common Investing Rules That Don’t Apply Anymore
- April0120ProSales - Application DeadlineDeadline to apply for admission to the Professional Selling Major
- April0120PDP - First WednesdayCB 510
- April0720National Collegiate Sales CompetitionKennesaw, GA
- April2420ProSales Golf ScrambleBear Creek Golf Club, Dallas, TX
- May1520ProSales - Advisory Board Conference CallConference Call