Marketing at Baylor
Welcome to the Marketing department in the Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University. Marketing offers courses and experiences that prepare students with the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in today's rapidly changing marketplace.
In the classroom, we focus on innovative, experiential approaches to teaching. Our faculty are leaders in research and engage with our students in research and service that impacts our larger community.Opportunities to Study Within the Marketing Department
- Cellphone Problems Kill The Romance: Why Putting Your Phone Down Leads To A Healthier Love life
- How Casinos Enable Gambling Addicts
- Is Trump Considering Current or Former CEOs of Texas-based Exxon Mobil for Secretary of State?
- Digital Duds: Your Smartphone is Ruining Your Love Life
- January1320ProSales Advisory Board MeetingWaco Hilton, 113 S University Parks Dr, Waco, TX 76701
- January1320ProSales Top Gun TrainingWaco Hilton, 113 S University Parks Dr, Waco, TX 76701
- January1320PDP - Marketing and Professional Selling Career FairBaylor University - Paul Foster Campus for Business and Innovation - Foster 250
- January1820PDP - Positioning Yourself WorkshopFoster 250
- January1820PDP - Interviewing Success WorkshopFoster 250