The Keller Center Research Report is a journal of academic research with actionable insights for the real estate industry. Agents, brokers, lawyers, and other professionals use the journal's relevant and unbiased content to inform and enhance their business practices.
Discover how the KCRR can transform your business:
- Setting the Sale Through Persuasive Communication
- Advice to New Real Estate Agents: "Be Proactive"
- Why Real Estate Agents Should Care about Buyer Usage Intent
- INSIDER: Neuro-Sell: How Neuroscience Can Power Your Sales Success
- INSIDER: Socializing for a Spark: Finding Winning Ideas Through Your Connections