What We Do
Free Enterprise at the Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Peter Klein and Boris Nikolaev represent Baugh Center at Southern Economic Association's Annual Meeting
- Magatte Wade Speaks on "Business as the Driver of Social & Economic Justice"
- Steve Bradley and Peter Klein co-author Forbes Article: Is America The Land Of The Free
- Baylor Alum and UT Finance Professor Encourages Students to Consider a Career in Academia
- Steve Bradley and Peter Klein publish paper with Academy of Management: Institutions, Economic Freedom, and Entrepreneurship: The Contribution of Management Scholarship
- Boris Nikolaev publishes paper with Daniel L. Bennett: Factor endowments, the rule of law and structural inequality
- Boris Nikolaev publishes paper with Daniel L. Bennett: Give me liberty and give me control: Economic freedom, control perceptions and the paradox of choice
- Boris Nikolaev publishes paper: Does other people's education make us less happy?
- Boris Nikolaev publishes paper with Daniel L. Bennett: Economic Freedom & Happiness Inequality: Friends or Foes
- January2620Free Enterprise Forum: Morris Kleiner, AFL-CIO Chair in Labor PolicyHankamer School of Business, Foster 250