What We Do
Free Enterprise at the Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Boris Nikolaev Co-writes "Corruption and Destructive Entrepreneurship"
- Steve Mariotti to Speak on Campus as Part of the Free Enterprise Forum
- Peter Klein Speaks as Visiting Lecturer at Francisco Marroquin University in Guatemala
- Boris Nikolaev and Daniel Bennett Publish Comercio Exterior Bancomext Article: Instituciones Y Bienestar
- Boris Nikolaev and Daniel Bennett Publish Journal of Regional Analysis & Policy Article: Economic Freedom and Emotional Well-Being
- Peter Klein Pens Article for Mises Institute: Why Government Cannot Be Run Like a Business
- Steve Bradley Presents Maker Space Research
- Baugh Center Launches New Fall Speaker Series
- Baugh Center and Ratio Institute Co-Host Young Scholars Colloquium
- October0520Confessions of an Entrepreneur Lunch Speaker Series: Summer Shine of Luna JuiceHankamer School of Business, Foster 143/144
- October1920Free Enterprise Forum: David Henderson, EconomistHankamer School of Business, Foster 240
- November1620ENT 4353 Guest Speaker: Scott Pothoven, PacMooreHankamer School of Business, Foster 303
- November1620ENT 4353 Guest Speaker: Scott Pothoven, PacMooreHankamer School of Business, Foster 428
- November1620Free Enterprise Forum: Bill Moore, PacMooreHankamer School of Business, Foster 250