What We Do
Free Enterprise at the Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Dr. McCormick Featured in RealClearMarkets.com on Failed Crony Subsidies
- Vernon Smith, Nobel Laureate in Economics, Visits Baylor
- Dr. Steve Bradley Interviewed by Shane Warner of NewsTalk 1230AM
- Os Guinness Speaks at Baylor About the Sustainability of American Freedom
- Privatization of Sweden's Socialist Healthcare System
- "Why Religious Freedom is Important for Foreign Policy"
- Bill Frerking Touts Sustainability 'Every Day, in Everything We Do'
- Faculty and Students Enter USU's Disruptive Innovation Case Writing Competition
- National Federation of Independent Business Launches Healthcare Stories Questionaire to Document the Impact of Rising Healthcare Costs on Small Business