Sunzer Consulting Group - Entrepreneurship Internship (Waco)
This is a unique opportunity to work with a consulting group that designs and implements systems that strengthen performance, increase effectiveness, and produce lasting financial impact.
Skills: The position requires the individual to be able to communicate professionally (written and oral), have good computer operation skills, including experience using Microsoft Office suite of product, and the ability to contribute to a pleasant and achievement oriented work culture.
Responsibilities: Interns will assist function supervisors, consultants, and facilitators. Work responsibilities will vary day-to-day according to client needs. Depending on experience, interns can expect opportunities to:
- Support international client consultation
- Research and design developmental interventions
- Apply operational skills
- Participate in curriculum design
- Collaborate with principal consultants and business partners
In addition, interns will be expected to:
- Participate in company meetings and trainings
- Operate in accordance with Sunzer's values
- Act in a professional manner that reflects well on Sunzer and its clients
- Demonstrate flexibility and excellence
- Be adaptable and ready to learn
Hours Per Week:12 hours/week