Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Students
Scholarships are available for students attending Baylor University who are pursuing a major or minor in entrepreneurship within the Hankamer School of Business. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and need with primary consideration given to need.
The deadline for scholarship applications for the 2017-2018 year (including Summer 2017) is March 31, 2017.
Step 1: Complete a FAFSA
In order to be considered for a need-based Entrepreneurship Scholarship, you need to first complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and then complete our online application.
- You should complete your 2017-18 FAFSA as early as possible, preferably before February 1, 2017. Baylor's FAFSA priority deadline is February 1, 2017.
- However, the government deadline for online FAFSA applications for the 2017 - 2018 academic year is midnight, Central Daylight Time, June 30, 2017 and any corrections or updates to your FAFSA must be submitted by midnight, Central Daylight Time, Sept. 23, 2017
- Complete the online FAFSA application at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
- When completing the 2017-2018 FAFSA, use 2015 tax information. The 2017-18 FAFSA will be available online October 1, 2016 (instead of January 1 as in prior years), and uses the prior-prior year's tax data since that is the most recent year available.
Step 2: Complete the entrepreneurship scholarship application and send or drop off your degree audit and transcript
Please spend sufficient time filling out the online scholarship application, but remember that most browsers have a built-in timeout feature.
To avoid losing your work on the application, compose your written portions using a word processing application (like Microsoft Word or Notepad) and then copy and paste larger paragraphs into the online form.
It would be a good idea to keep a copy of what you submit. Once you have submitted the application you will need to e-mail or bring your degree audit and transcript (unofficial is acceptable) to Roxie Collier in the Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship, Foster Campus, Room 210.08. If you have any questions please email Roxie Collier.
Entrepreneurship scholarships available
Below is a list of scholarships available through Baylor Entrepreneurship.
- Adams Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Bill and Eva Williams Scholarship
- Chas F Worrell, III Academic Scholarship
- Chris and Lamar Moore Scholarship
- C.W. Jones Scholarship
- David and Sandy Sledge Scholarship
- Dr Wayman Spence Scholarship
- Drayton McLane, Jr. HSB Scholarship
- Ezra Thomas Little Scholarship
- Jim and Xan Foulks Scholarship
- John Graham Jones Scholarship
- John Weldon Youngblood Scholarship
- Justin/Frances Longenecker Scholarship
- Lance and Lauren Byrd Scholarship
- Milton and Rebecca Ellisor Scholarship
- Scott and Susannah Salmans Scholarship
- Shepherd Spence N. Brown Scholarship
- Tartaglino-Richards Fam Scholarship
- Willis Family Scholarship
- Winston Wolfe Scholarship
- Herbert Markwardt Scholarship
- Mark & Courtney Toon Scholarship
If you have any questions regarding entrepreneurship scholarships, please contact Roxie Collier in the Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship, Foster Campus, Room 210.08 by email or call 254-710-2265.