Centers for Entrepreneurship
Nearly 200 Centers for Entrepreneurship exist in the United States. We have selected the ones most likely to have services the entrepreneur can use:
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute: Severino Center for Technological Entrepreneurship
- National Consortium of Entrepreneurship Centers
Links For The Technology Minded Entrepreneur:
- Association of University Research Parks (AURP) is a nonprofit international organization designed to promote university-industry relations.
- The Federal Marketplace is a site designed to assist businesses in sellling to the federal grovernment.
International Association of Science Parks provides information about Science and Technology Parks, technological organizations and
companies from both the industrial and value added service sector.
- National Science Foundation is an independent agency of the US government who promotes the progress of science and engineering.
- National Technology Transfer Center is the hub of a national network linking US companies with federal laboratories to turn government research results into practical, commercially-relevant technology.