Undergraduate and graduate students can take a maximum of six hours of coursework as part of the program - which will include 10 hours of pre-trip class sessions and 18 hours of post-trip class instruction. All required coursework (i.e. written projects) needs to be completed before the end of the first summer session.
Students are encouraged to take the maximum six hours of coursework but have the option of taking only three hours. There is a discount for students taking six hours of coursework. Students from all degree programs are welcome to apply.
Courses offered are:
- BUS 5340 - Studies in the Caribbean Region
- BUS 5v98 - Business Research in the Caribbean
- INB 4340 - Studies in the Caribbean Region
- INB/ENT - 3350 International Entrepreneurship
- ENT 4353 - Entrepreneurship in Latin America
Scholarship information is available at:
For entrepreneurship majors and minors only, there is additional scholarship information at: http://www.baylor.edu/business/entrepreneurship/index.php?id=89602
Contact Wes_Nemec@baylor.edu for more information.