The program fee is approximately $1,500*.
To reserve your place in the program, a $500 non-refundable deposit is due along with your completed application and an unofficial transcript. The $500 non-refundable deposit will be applied to the program fee.
* This cost estimate is based on a certain number of students participating and on the current exchange rate. The final cost may change, but it is highly unlikely.
Included / Excluded Costs
The program fee includes all of the following costs:
- All hotels and lodging costs
- All breakfasts and some additional meals
- All bus travel between cities
- Admissions to all scheduled business visits
- Admissions to all scheduled tours and excursions
- Health insurance coverage while abroad
Cost not covered in the program fee include:
- Most lunches and dinners
- Spending money or souvenirs
- Passport cost
Scholarship information is available at:
For entrepreneurship majors and minors only, there is additional scholarship information at: http://www.baylor.edu/business/entrepreneurship/index.php?id=89602
Contact Wes_Nemec@baylor.edu for more information.