Executive MBA

International Student

Employment in the United States

International students in F1 visa status, who are considering internship or post graduate job opportunities in the United States, must coordinate with Baylor's Office of International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) before pursuing any employment in the United States.

The terms and conditions of the United States immigration regulations are explained in your I-20. Employment is specifically addressed on page 2 of the I-20. However, all employment (CPT, OPT, on-campus, off-campus) must be authorized through Baylor's ISSS.

Baylor University