2017 Baylor European Business Seminar (Baylor in Europe)
- The European Business Seminar is the first, the oldest, and the largest business school study abroad program in the United States with over 23,000 alumni.
- Visit companies (e.g., Gucci, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Swarovski Crystal) that very few get to visit because of this study abroad program's exclusive connections
- Tour Italy, Austria, Lichtenstein,Switzerland, Germany and France on a private exclusive-to-this-program luxury tour coach, then cross over to England on the Eurostar to enjoy the companies and sights of London and beyond
- Dine at the gorgeous Castello di Gabbiano winery in the lush Tuscany Region of Italy and tour their famous castle, grounds, and winery
- Hike and dine in the mountains of Innsbruck, Austria
- Enjoy an elaborate family-style multi-course meal at the world-famous Il Latini restaurant in the heart of Florence
- Tour a balsamic factory in the authentic balsamic vinegar region of Italy.
- Visit the crystal-studded offices of Swarvoski Crystal where company executives will provide you a personal history of this world-famous company.
- Enjoy dinner at the Carvery at world-famous Albert's Pub in London